Amazing Works Here
CSC is a global powerhouse in business and technology transformation. Our people lead businesses, governments, and communities on their digital transformation journey, providing innovative next-generation technology solutions and services that leverage deep industry expertise.
The Nordic & Baltic Region
CSC Nordics operates in four countries across Scandinavia and the Baltics. In the region, our 2,400 employees serve major clients within financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, healthcare, public sector, and much more. CSC Nordics help commercial and public sector clients solve their toughest IT challenges by modernizing their business processes, applications, and infrastructure with next-generation technology solutions.
CSC's Graduate Program is about finding our next talents – and maybe that is you!
We are looking for hard-working and ambitious graduates who want to build and develop the future of CSC. If you are eager to take part in our growth agenda and ready to take on amazing challenges, we want you!
6 Tracks To Fit Your Aspiration
The program offers positions in six different areas within CSC's Nordic organization. Depending on your aspirations
and competencies, you apply for the track best suited for your dreams.
As part of our 2-year Graduate Program, you will receive:
• Individual training & development
• Mentoring & networking
• The possibility of rotating across different accounts, organizational units, projects, or products
A Unique Program
What makes CSC's Graduate Program unique is our individual approach. Our program has a flexible structure that is open for adaptations during your 2-year training. We offer individual guidance that is designed to support your professional development, specific needs, and future career in CSC.
You will be a part of a young and talented group, which will provide you with a valuable and unique network.
During the program, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to CSC's global organization and depending on your qualifications and goals, you might get the chance to rotate within CSC to further strengthen your profile.
Positions Across 4 Countries
Our Graduate Program offers positions in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Lithuania. Depending on which position you apply for, you will find different locations and opportunities.
Who Are We Looking For?
• You have recently completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, business administration, computer science, or similar with outstanding grades
• You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
• You have work experience and are used to navigate in large organizations
• You are innovative, creative, and willing to learn
• You are an outgoing team player who takes initiative and shows a high level of commitment and responsibility
• You have an analytical, problem-solving mind-set
• You are fluent in English and preferable one or more of the Scandinavian languages
Oppgi i søknaden din, eller ved annen kontakt med bedriften at du fant traineeprogrammet på Trainee.no.